Please read the following conditions carefully as by accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. By purchasing an item on this website and/or by completing the registration process to become a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately.
Scally and Trombone Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS and includes GST.
We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
These prices do not include relevant overseas duties and other custom charges.
- Colours may appear slightly different via the website due to picture resolution on individual monitors.
- Information on the site is believed to be accurate at time of publishing.
There may be misprints, human errors and omissions.
We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
- We reserve the right to remove items we advertise and change prices without notice.
- All orders are subject to availability of stock.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order. We will notify the customer via email.
- You agree to be responsible for your use of this site.
- Scally and Trombone is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages linked to the website.
- When ordering please use the secure on-line payment through Paypal.
Paypal accepts Visa and Mastercard. Please note, you do NOT have to be a Paypal member.
Just click on “DON’T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT” once you are onto the Paypal website.